Isotherm currently follows its Quality Control Manual that is approved by our Inspection Agency authorized by ASME Section VIII, Division I. However, we have also went through some client specific audits, such as the Det Norsk Veritas mPQA assessment, Bureau Veritas audit, and even the Canadian TSSA codes. We are proud to have gone through and get positive results due to our ongoing commitment to quality. However, we plan on going a further step by getting the ISO 9001:2015 certification!
We have the following capabilities/services that help us stay in line with our approved quality standards:
- In-House Quality control personnel with Certified Welding Inspection certificates
- ASME approved Non-Destructive Examinations (specifically Liquid Penetrant Testing)
- Factory Acceptance Testing as required by some of our customers
- Client approved Inspection Test Plans
While some of the above are listed, we also have various subcontractors who offer the following that may be required by some clients for their specific projects:
- Magnetic Particle Testing (ASME & PED approval)
- Helium Leak Testing
But it is important to note that having a robust quality system requires a safe environment in our shop!